The best outdoor furniture retailer in May 2016 has been voted as Gardencentreshopping.co.uk by an independent panel of experts.
Whether you need bedding plants, compost, slabs or decking, it all has to fit your vision if you hope to be truly satisfied with out outside space.
The final missing piece in the puzzle usually involves some form of outdoor furniture or seating, depending on the size of your space and theme of your garden.
At this point you will most likely either look for your local garden centre, or take out your tablet and browse garden furniture to buy online.
And this is why we have conducted this analysis, to help you make an educated guess as to which retailer to choose.
You can checkout the latest Garden Furniture retailers ranked by Botani Wipe here, and the table is included below for reference, with Gardencentreshopping easily coming top with a rating of 90%. It’s a difficult business retailing outdoor furniture in the UK, and they seem to have cracked it with very little complaints.
|Garden Furniture Centre||85%||http://www.gardenfurniturecentre.co.uk/|
- Website usability, how easy it is to find and purchase what you need.
- Delivery, the speed and reliability of the home delivery service.
- Price, how much value is offered for the money asked.
- Quality, the materials of the furniture, as well as the packaging.
- Comfort, how comfortable was the furniture to enjoy.
- Customer service, how quickly does the retailer respond to complaints or queries.
The clear winner in all categories was the online furniture retailer Gardencentreshopping.co.uk, who particularly excelled in the quality of their garden furniture and the price. Their range of reclining rattan furniture is the most popular as surveyed by our panel, with options for rocking chairs, and high backed recliners to support your neck.
You can see reference links and previous winners at the links below: